My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

It just seems like Christmas was just the other day but alas Valentine's Day will be here before you know it! I went searching for Valentine's Day Gift Ideas and I especially love ones that I can make at home and ones to make with the kids.


Better Homes and Gardens has a wonderful selection of gift ideas and I just want to share a few of my favorite from the link above.

1. Make your own love basket!
I like this one and it doesn't have to be a movie basket per say so I think I might change it up a bit and make it a love basket with some of my hubby's favorite things in it.



2. Scratch off VDay Card
This is perfect AND what is even better is that you can do this for birthday cards too! 



3. Pail Full of Flowers
This is super cute and I would probably make it at home for a decoration!


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment