My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sunday Funday!

I realize as I am writing this that it isn't Sunday anymore BUT I did do this fun craft on Sunday. My diva 3 month old however decided that she wanted to be held most of the evening so I am just now posting this.


So I went to Michael's yesterday (my official favorite non clothing store!) and took a look around at something fun to do. As I was walking around the wood crafts I found a cute 3 hanging picture that can be decorated and the idea came to me.

Here are the supplies I used. Paint is optional if you want to paint the sides of the picture frames. I eventually decided against it but I had bought some paint just in case.



I used the frame to trace around and cut it out. I then took the scrapbook paper and lined it up and then on the inside I traced again to cut out the middle.


I used an exacto knife to cut out the middle because that was the easiest way to do it and made the cleanest cut.

I cut the pictures to fit the frame (once again with an exacto knife) and here is the final product!

Super easy craft that cost about 7 bucks total! 

Happy Crafting!!
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment