My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Body After Baby!?!?!

I am sure many mothers wish their bodies would just go back to that perfect size they were before they had baby and even during the whole pregnancy they thought "Man it's going to be easy to get back into shape." Then baby comes! 


You are not alone!! The baby literally consumes all your time and when you aren't feeding or changing the baby or rocking the baby to sleep you have to fit in time to pick up the house and get some sleep yourself! Trust me I know this all too well. 
Being a mom of two now with a 7 year old and a 2 month old life can be challenging. I am sure even for my 7 year old who is a tremendous help when I am feeding baby and can't do anything. 


So where do you find time to fit in a workout? And more importantly since you now realize how out of shape your body is because let's face it going through pregnancy and giving birth does a number on your body what do you do to get back into shape. 
I had those same questions so I started to look around. I realized that paying for a trainer is not an option now with baby #2 adding additional costs to the income. But there are so many online resources to help that sometimes you don't need to pay for a trainer you can find everything you need online. 


Well I love the website Bodybuilding.com and found it a few years ago when my husband and I started to really take fitness seriously. There are many people that will list their workouts they have done to get back into shape so after searching for awhile and with my husband helping me I found a really great one!


Her name is Sarah Benischek and like so many moms struggled to figure out how to shed the pounds and tone up again. Her program includes her workout and nutrition plans. Now if you are like me and BFing then you will need to adjust the nutrition plan as I have done to add more calories and a balance of food and also no supplements!  


So I just thought that I would pass along this wonderful plan that I found on their site that so far has worked out for me. Through the holidays and all the food grazing that it consists of I still managed to lose weight and I am now 5 pounds below my pre-baby weight! 


So here is a link to her page so please take a look and I hope it helps you as it has helped me!


Body Transformation Workout!
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment