My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cake Pops!!

Cake Pops! 
I really don't need to write anything else because the pictures say everything but I will just say they are delicious and oh so bad because I want to eat them all!
So I have never made them until I tried this recipe and it really is a no fail easy recipe to use. 
A few weeks ago my best friend came down to visit from Atlanta and her and my 7 year old made some cake pops for a friend that is deployed. Unfortunately I didn't partake in making them with them so I figured I would try out the recipe she used and see how it went.
She used the recipe from this site How to Make Cake Pops

The only variation I made from this recipe is that I used the whole jar of icing instead of just half. A coworker of mine also used this same recipe and she also just the whole jar too.

 Melt the chocolate in one bowl.

 Put the sticks in the formed balls. You can dip the stick in the chocolate first but when I tried it I didn't see a difference than just sticking the stick in normally. Let them set for just a second and then dip the ball in the chocolate.

 Add some sprinkles for color.

They are super delicious and the only way to know for sure is to make them yourself!
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment