My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Results Blog!

So it has been a few days since I wrote about the Dollar Store Dare I gave myself and I am here to show my results!! I can't take full credit for it all because while I was walking around the store I saw some items I could use to make a previous craft I had seen but it was made with different materials. So here is the link to the original craft I saw Calendar Craft.

So here are my items that I purchased from Dollar General and Dollar Tree.



So I bought a picture frame, ruler, dry erase markers, and white poster board from Dollar General. I bought the glue stick from Dollar Tree.

So I took a piece of the white poster board paper and drew out the calendar at the bottom half of the paper. Then towards the top of the paper I made a rectangle so that I would be able to write in the month. 
I did add an S to the side since that is what my last name starts with out of some extra scrapbook paper laying around.
Once I had it done I put the calendar into the frame and voila!!





Super easy to make and super fun as well! 


Happy Crafting!




 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment