My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day Present for Dad

Awhile back when I first found out about Pinterest I found a really cute photo idea for my husband (DAD photo). He was deployed this past Christmas so I decided to do it for Valentine's Day from the girls. 
It is really easy to do at home and you don't even have to have a nice camera to do it with. I used my Canon Rebel XS EOS camera. I don't use it nearly enough for the nice quality pictures it takes! 
You can use anything for the kids to lay on so I choose the cream colored oversized pillows from my couch. It provided a nice neutral color against their clothing. 

I got the letters from Michaels and they were 2.99 each. Walmart and Kmart also carry letters that you can use. I sent my pictures online to Walmart for them to print out. There are numerous places you can do that and online companies like Shutterfly and Snapfish that will mail them to your house.

All I have left to do is buy the frame when I go pick up the pictures!
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment