My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

My New Again Hutch!

So I decided a few weeks ago to redesign my hutch. I felt that there was just too much going on in such a small space and too many different themes on it as well. While I loved all my teapots I have I think I have outgrown that decor for a good while too. Although I am keeping my Alice in Wonderland teapot I got at Disneyworld since it is very beautiful and very expensive!

So I give to you the before and after photos of the hutch!

So much simpler now and goes along a lot better with my kitchen as well. Now I can't wait for my new kitchen table in a month!

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment