My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have my OWN button!!

I am so excited to finally have my own button! AND the best part is, is that I made it all on my own! I am truly having the time of my life blogging and lately I have been looking at other blogs and wishing I could have my own button. Well wish no more because after some researching I did it all on my own. 
I probably looked at 10 different websites and would get halfway through the instructions and they would have some step that would sound really complicated and I would get lost and then find another blog to figure out how to do this. 
Well I finally found a blog and I have to give MAJOR props because their directions are so easy and the fact that there are pictures to help you along the way makes it even that much more easier! 

So if you want a button for your blog you can do it by following this link: Make Your Own Blog Button
 
Hope this helps you all out because I know I am happy like a kid in a candy store!

Oh and yes those are my adorable 4 month old's cute baby toes!!
 photo signature.png

1 comment:

  1. I am still trying to create my own button, but I can't come up with one on my own that I love. I think I am just going to pay to have one created for the two of my blogs! Anyway, I am now following your blog. I found you on Bloggy Moms! I just joined that site today and love it!
    http://brittanytrotman.blogspot.com/
    http://babytrotman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete