My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cottage Cheese Banana Pancakes

Yes...I know what you are thinking...sounds gross! Let me assure you 110% that they are completely awesome! My husband and I for the past year have been trying to eat cleaner and healthier and we came across this recipe on Bodybuilding.com this week and I'm pretty sure it is now my favorite breakfast item.
Here's how to make it:

Ingredients

Topping


Directions

  1. Blend all ingredients and one half of banana until smooth.
  2. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with cooking spray.
  3. Pour the batter onto the skillet in medium sized circles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the edges.
  4. Flip and then cook for another 2-3 minutes.
  5. Remove from skillet and top with extra peanut butter and sliced banana before serving.
  6. (We added cinnamon and sugar-free maple syrup for a little extra flavor!)
The best part is that it shows you the nutritional values you are getting when you make this meal.



 Yummm!!

 photo signature.png

2 comments:

  1. These sound Yum!

    I think I will have to try these out this weekend.

    I found you via Circle of Moms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining! It is always fun to meet new moms! Hope you enjoy the recipe as much as I have!

    ReplyDelete