My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

In Case You're Wondering

15 Fun Things About Me!
1. My socks have to fit perfectly...seriously I can’t stand if the stiching that is over the top of your feet is bunched at the edges…makes me cringe just writing it! And yes I was that flower girl at the wedding that took her shoes off because the socks were bugging her with her shoes on!
2. I played the piano when I was younger and also the oboe…you know that instrument that sounds like a choking goose.
3. I am getting my certification to become a personal trainer! New year new me!
4. I have 5 sisters and a brother…none of which are fully related to me. They are either half, step or adopted. Brady Bunch has nothing on me!
5. I have a not so secret obsession with the show Dog the Bounty Hunter. Maybe because the show is full of drama and the hairdos are crazy but it is action packed and I love it! Oh and for a good week when my oldest daughter was about 4 she thought it was hilarious to call daddy, “Big Daddy” like Dog. Dad was not so amused.
6. I can’t sing to save my life but my oldest doesn’t mind so we sing loudly off key together in the car and I love it!
7. I got a ride in an F16 (air force fighter jet) a month before I became pregnant with my youngest. Thank goodness I got the ride when I did otherwise I never would have had the chance again!
8.  My favorite way to relax is to go to the gym. It is the one place that I can just focus on me but not have to think about anything at the same time. Love it.
9. I can fold my tongue three times.
10. I am constantly losing my keys or my phone. Seriously I think they grow legs and move just to confuse me!
11. I refuse to watch the movie It. I was 9 and at a friend’s birthday party and we were all watching it and her dad scared us…never again!
12. Growing up I hated being called Ape for short since my name is April…now it is pretty much what most of my family and friends call me.
13. I LOVE shopping...BUT first I go straight to the clearance and sale racks!
14. I still remember the song Fifty Nifty about the states from when I was in 5th grade.
15. I firmly believe that true friends are ones that you can go years without talking to and then when you do you pick up right where you left off. Being in the military completely reaffirms this!
 What is one thing we may not know about you??

 photo signature.png

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha Great idea! Your number 6 is me and my oldest completely! Glad I am not the only one LOL let's see...something about me... I have a fish phobia. That's not a joke... haha I may steal this idea a few weeks down the road if thats ok with you!! It seems I may be a regular visitor on your blog!

    ReplyDelete