My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No-Sew Pacifier Clip

My daughter got the cutest pacifier clip at one of my baby showers and a few days ago I was looking and it and thought...I can so make this it looks super easy. Well let me tell you...IT IS!!

Here are the things you will need:
Grosgrain Ribbon
Scissors
Hammer
Suspender Clips
 
snaps (you can purchase the snaps and the snap setter together at Walmart)


I want to start this off with saying that I DON'T use velcro because I have found that stuff can stick to the velcro and it acually makes it all nasty and this seems like a much cleaner way for my baby!

First you will cut your ribbon to the length you want...anywhere from 9-12 inches is what I recommend.


 Then you will want to take a lighter to the edges so it doesn't fray.


Then put the fastener in the tool. There is a nice picture on the tool and it is really easy to figure out. 
You will need to hammer it to get the prongs down.

Then  make the second snap to hold the pacifier or the suspender clip in place.


 And voila! 


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment