My friends over at Military Wives Savings put out some copycat Starbucks recipes the other day!
While I don't drink coffee or anything like that (gasp! I know!) I definitely wanted to share the recipes with you all. Besides imagine how much money you can save by making your own favorite drinks-- AND you don't have to wait in the long lines before work!
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Blended
2 fl oz brewed Starbucks espresso, use Starbucks Original whole bean espresso coffee
8 ice cubes
1 C whole milk
2 tbsp half and half
2 tbsp Torani vanilla syrup
2-3 tbsp of a thick buttery rich caramel syrup
4 tbsp Reddi-Whip topping, heavy cream version
1. Brew your Starbucks double shot espresso first.
2. Fill a tall glass with ice but leave about 2 inches from the top
3. Fill the glass with 1 C ice cold whole milk
4. Pour in your 2 tbsp of half and half or heavy cream
5. Add 2 tbsp of Torano vanilla syrup to the glass
6. Add 2 fl oz of Starbucks brewed espresso shot over the milk
7. Drizzle the 2 tbsp of caramel syrup inside the glass
8. Top with whip cream and then drizzle more caramel syrup over the whip cream.
Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
3 tbsp powdered baking cocoa
3 tbsp warm water
1 1/2 tbsp Torani Peppermint Syrup (not the extract)
4 oz espresso, use Starbucks Original whole bean espresso coffee
12 oz steamed milk
red sugar crystals or chocolate sprinkles
1. Combine 3 tbsp baking cocoa with 3 tbsp warm water to make a rich syrup and pour into a 16 oz mug.
2. Add espresso
3. Add peppermint syrup
4. Steam milk and add to remainder of cup
5. Garnish with whipped cream and crystals or sprinkles
Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha
2 shots espresso, use Starbucks Original whole bean espresso coffee
3 scoops of Ghiradelli Ground White Chocolate Powder
16 oz steamed milk
1. Combine the white chocolate powder as directed on package and pour into a 16 oz mug.
2. Add espresso
3. Steam milk and add to remainder of cup
4. Garnish with whipped cream