My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ugly No More!

So as I sat here pinning tonight on Pinterest I wondered how many crafts/projects that are pinned on here actually come out like the picture pinned? I mean honestly have you ever seen a bad pin? Well I have extra scrapbook paper lying around and tomorrow I plan on finding out!
I have one of those plastic 5 drawer organizers in my kitchen and it comes in extremely handy. For the most part it is organized but when you look at it because the drawers are clear it just looks cluttered! And since having baby numero 2 the clutter around the house has made me even more OCD!

So here the link to the pin that I will be undertaking tomorrow! Come back to see the before and after pictures!!

Modge Podge Drawers
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment