My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To Pin or Not to Pin....

Pinterest is the latest internet sharing website that allows people to "pin" things they find on the web or they can upload a pin as well. You can follow people's boards that they pin their finds on as well as view other pins by people you don't follow. Oh and did I mention how addictive this website. I can sit for hours and pin things. I view it as my online window shopping and brings out my inner crafter fanatic! 

So with that being said I am going to start a Pin of the Day. Something that I have pinned on Pinterest or found on Pinterest that I think is really cool, easy to make or something I would like in my house, etc. And with that being said here is my first Pin of the Day. Enjoy!


This is absolutely wonderful because I know I am guilty of neglecting my feet in the winter since I don't wear flip flops! It is a must try!
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment