My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

Now The Brightest Crayon in the Box!


So I am sure if you have a young child like myself they probably have way more crayons than necessary. In fact when I go through Taylor's activity drawer there are half broken crayons everywhere and about 10 more boxes of crayons she has yet to use of which I have no idea how they all got there. Well look no further there is a way to put to use those broken crayons rather than throwing them away. I saw this on Pinterest awhile back and decided to try it now as it would make a cute gift to give to Taylor's teacher for Christmas.
You will need a silicon bakeware pan with whatever design you want. Being that this is Christmas time I got one with gingerbread men. And of course you will need crayons...lots of crayons!

First, preheat the oven to 230 degrees.
 Get all the crayons together and get the crayon wrappers off.
Cut the crayons so that they are in little chunks.
Place them in the silicone bakeware like so. 




Bake them for 15 minutes. Let them cool until they are hard again.

They will be easy to pop out and you don't have to worry about them breaking either.


They make great gifts for the for goodie bags, teachers, or just for the kids to use around the house.

Happy Crafting!

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment