My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Free Carseat Canopy!!

I know the minute I see the word free on anything I immediately start to read it. Well if you have a baby still in a rear facing carseat this is perfect especially with the winter months ahead it can really get cold for baby. And if you struggle like I do to keep the blanket from blowing off the carseat then you will really love this.

carseatcanopy.com has a code for a free carseat canopy. It is WTECHRISTMAS. The canopies are normally 50 dollars but with the code you only have to pay for shipping. Good deal so go take advantage of it!!





 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment