My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Homemade Snow Globes

My daughter is obsessed with snow globes. So much so that anytime we go to a new state or we have friends or family that goes somewhere she will ask them for a snow globe from that state if she doesn't have one from there. 
I she will love to make her own snow globe. Not only is it another one to her collection but the fact that she is making it I am sure she will remember it that much more than the other ones. I also like that idea that you can make it from any glass jar so you can have different sizes. 

Happy Crafting!

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment