My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pinterest Pick to Try Out!

So I have seen this a few times on Pinterest ( Headband Holder) and thought how that would be such a good idea for Taylor (my oldest) since she is always forgetting where she places everything!

BUT I wasn't sure about using an oat cylinder for it. It is made of cardboard/paper and it seems like she would be able to poke a hole in it. So I thought about using a formula can. Olivia (my youngest) drinks Enfamil and I have an empty can just sitting around I was trying to think of something to use it for. Not only can it hold her hair bands and barrettes but she can also put her headbands on it and no matter how clumsy and forceful Taylor is she won't be able to poke a hold through the metal can!
So I am going to do this sometime this week and will post the results!
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment