My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Memphis Mini Vacation

It seems like March has flown by and I can't believe it is already the 21st! We just got back from Memphis today and we had so much fun! 
It is only about 2 1/2 hours from where we live in Arkansas so it is the perfect length of trip to do with a baby and with the cost of gas going up it doesn't cost so much either for gas!
We stopped about halfway there because the baby had to burp after eating and she kept giving me the funniest facial expressions. Such a diva~

We decided to go to the Pink Palace Museum which was so much fun. I am a big nerd when it comes to museums because it is fun to walk around and learn new things. And this museum had all sorts of stuff about military history. Of course being in the military it makes me appreciate it that much more :)

There is also an IMAX theater in the museum and it was so fun to watch the Tornado Alley movie. Mostly since I am a meteorologist for the Air Force and this movie is accurate unlike others *cough cough* Twister. 

We ate at Hard Rock Cafe that night on Beale Street which is fun during the day for kids but not the appropriate environment in the evenings. 
Nice drink and the glass comes with it!!

Silly baby putting her feet on the table! Apparently manners are optional for Olivia!


Later that evening we took a carriage ride around Memphis! It was fun and our house Bonnie was the only Clysdale in Memphis doing carriage rides!

The next day we went to the Memphis Zoo. LOVED IT!! I am a kid at heart and I think I was the most excited to go to the zoo! It is a wonderful zoo with really nice exhibits and it was the perfect temperature outside for it too!




It was so much fun to get away for a few days and just enjoy time with the family! Oh and might I mention too Taylor turned 8 so it was fun celebrating her birthday on our mini vacation!


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment