My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stuffed Peppers!!

One of my most favorite things to do is try new recipes. Now that I have two kids at home a quick but good recipe is always a plus. So I went to my favorite website www.allrecipes.com and looked at some of the stuffed pepper recipes. I found an awesome one too!
The only change that I think I will do next time is also add some italian seasoning to the beef/rice mixture that goes into the stuffed peppers because it was really tasty mixed with the tomato sauce on top.
So here is the direct link for the Stuffed Peppers recipe because if you are half as busy as I am then this recipe will be perfect to make


So this isn't the picture of my peppers because we were in so hungry that I didn't have a chance to take one but this is pretty much what they looked like! Some cheese on top sounds good too!

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment