My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome!

So this whole blog thing isn't really new to me as I have had a blog in the past (and still do...sort of). Rather this blog has a different meaning to me than my other one. I tailored my other one for my family to read about us since being in the military we don't really live near any family. I didn't have that many posts on it and I think because I talked with my family over the phone so much I felt that posting on the blog was just reiterating what I already told them. With this blog I am more for using it to talk about crafting ideas, foods I love to make (and eat!), and anything else I may think, see, read about that I find interesting to share with others as well as the ins and outs of motherhood. For anyone who knows me personally knows I am not one of few words. My job requires me to be able to articulate exactly what I am thinking and lots of the time to think and speak on my toes so blogging is a perfect outlet for outside of work to continue to perfect my craft!


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment