My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 3, 2014

Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie

Protein is an important part of your daily food intake. There are many uses for it in your body such as build and repair tissue, and it is literally in every cell of your body! 
With that here is a quick and easy protein smoothie that is protein rich and also tastes delicious! 

1 Banana
1 cup ice (about 6-8 cubes)
1 Tbsn peanut butter
1 scoop of protein powder (I recommend either vanilla or chocolate)
1/2 to 3/4 cup (depending on how thick you want) 1% or skim milk

Put everything in a blender and then mix to your desired consistency.  

This is great as a snack in the middle of your day or even in the morning when you are in a rush and don't have a lot of time to make anything else.
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment