My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Weekend Blog Hop

The weekend is my favorite part of the week (umm duh) for many reasons!
First you don't have to go to work!!! Granted being a mommy is a 24/7 job I mean those pesky desk jobs you have to go to Mon-Fri. Yep don't have to do that on the weekends!
Secondly you get to sleep in. Well that is if your husband isn't deployed! 88 days and I can sleep in again! 
But finally you can meet other mommy bloggers with a weekend blog hop!
I love it because you just never know what you are going to find! It's like going to garage sales...there is always a treasure amongst someone else's clutter just waiting for you to buy it.

So go check it out and link with my blog hop choice for this weekend.

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment