My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Negative Nancy No More!

I am so over being negative.


Seriously it is like a fire that continues to spread as more and more people around you are negative and then next thing you know it has consumed us all. 

Well I am putting a stop to it in my life.

I have noticed lately that I have been more negative lately. I am not sure it is because this deployment is taking a toll on me or if it is just me letting society in general attempt to take over my life. What I mean by that is if you read this news what do you read? Negativity. There are so many things people are critical of on social media or people who just spew absolute hatred on there as well. And then there are people at work who are negative or "Debby Downers" and their infectious attitudes take you over too before you know it. 

Besides why should I be so negative when I have so many positive things in my life. I have a perfect family, great friends, a job (while it takes me away from my family it most definitely provides for my family), and so many other positive things. So with all that being said I am officially calling September, the month of Positive. Every day I am going to find something to be that helps me be positive. Even when I am sure there are going to be days that will test my patience on this I know there will be something good that I can think of! 

So follow me on Instagram and Twitter and use the hashtag #positive4life

So if you're having a bad day let little Miss O cheer you up with her sweet smile!

 photo signature.png

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this change!! I've been there and it's not fun!

    I found myself in a negative trap last year, so at the beginning of the year I resolved to keep a Happiness 365 Journal.
    Every day I write down what has made me happy that day. Some entries fill the whole page. Other entries are just a sentence about one tiny little thing. It keeps me focused in the right direction as well as gives me some awesome memories to look back on. Maybe you could try a month long happiness journal? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April! I just got done checking out your site and just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this post. It easy to think about the things you don't have rather than appreciate the things you do have. Being that you are a mom on active duty, I had a quick question and was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance. Thanks! – emilywalsh688 [at] gmail [dot] com.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete