My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

Decorative Wooden Letter DIY

Ever see those decorative wooden letters on wreaths and wonder how you can get one? Well it is really easy to make AND it is cheap too!
You can get the supplies at any craft store and Walmart even carries it all too.
You will need:
Wooden letter
Glue Gun
Newspaper (to put under craft project for spills)
Decorative gems (used for potted plants, vases, etc)

Your supplies

Glue the gems onto the wooden letter. Be careful when placing the gems down as they will permanently stick immediately when you place them.



This project only takes about 10 minutes to complete and then you can hang with your beautiful wreath!


 photo signature.png

4 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! I have plenty of those little glass things in the house. I'm excited for my next project! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get to meet you at AWBU 2013:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this just hot glued? I tried another clear glue and my gems are starting to fall off. Any ideas on what brand to use for glue? I want mine on the front door, it can get a bit hot sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I just have a simple $5 dollar hot glue gun from Walmart and they stick really well! I bought one of the mini ones and the sticks are just the regular ones. Maybe it is the wood you are trying to stick them to?!? I bought wooden letter at Michaels.

      Delete