My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

Easy Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake

I love a good recipe that has lots of flavor and is quick to cook. My hubby and I both work full time so there are many days that we have to rush for dinner. 
So here is the perfect recipe to use if you are in a bind too!

You will need:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup of uncooked rice
1 1/2 cup of water
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp black pepper
Shredded cheese

Combine the soups, uncooked rice, paprika and black pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Pour mixture into a 13x9 inch baking dish. Place the chicken on top of the mixture. Sprinkle the top of the chicken with additional paprika and black pepper. Bake covered at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is done. When the chicken is done remove from oven and sprinkle the top of the chicken with cheese. Let it set for a few minutes to cool before serving.






 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment