This past week has been such a rush! We have moved out of the rental home and are crammed liked sardines into our camper until we can move into our new home on the 1st! I can't wait! So I sit here at Starbucks quietly enjoying my drink and being thankful for a few minutes without kiddos asking for anything and everything!
So very excited to say that Army Wife, Mommy Life as won the Mia Mariu giveaway! Once I get over to the post office and mail her the items then we can see her review on their makeup line!
The BEST thing about today by far is that my baby i 1!!! I can't believe it has been a year already since I was waking up and driving to the hospital to bring her into this world. It is crazy how fast time goes? In honor of her birthday I'll update you on a few things about her.
1. Little Miss Priss knows how to snap her fingers...yes I know I am in trouble! I get snapped at all the time when she wants something.
2. She has 11 teeth. Her nickname (other than Miss Priss) is Jaws because of them all.
3. She is almost walking...She will walk like crazy around the furniture and occasionally let go of the furniture only to realize she is standing alone and then grabs the furniture quickly.
4. She does NOT like to be told no. Obviously no kid likes that but seriously I get a face and she quickly lets me know she is not pleased.
5. She loves to terrorize the dogs. Our little dog can get away from her and will come near her every once in a while but for the most part keeps her distance in order to keep her fur. Our older dog doesn't care either way really.
Also I want to put a plug in for a fun exciting event that is happening nationwide tomorrow! Graco and Babies R Us have teamed up and are hosting an event to learn all about the Graco® SnugRide® Click Connect™ 40 Car Seat, play some fun party games, and mingle with other bloggers.
Check out this link and see if there is one going on in your area- Graco/Babies R Us Store Event