My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Organization is KEY!!!

Lately I have been doing more organizing around my house. It keeps my stress level down and with how crammed we are in our rent house it just makes it all easier. PLUS we are moving to the west coast soon the more organized that I am the easier it will be for me and for the moving company!
So I decided to do some research online to see what kind of grocery list websites are out there. There are quite a few but there are two I fell in love with. 

The first one is GroceryListMaker.com. It is super easy and it has quite an extensive list of choices that are divided into all sorts of categories for ease of use.

BUT by far my favorite website I have found is GroceryListWizard.com. I'm telling you it was love at first (web)site! HAHA! But seriously this website it awesome. You enter the item name, then what aisle it is found one, then the price and the quantity. You can also customize the aisle names to change them if they don't have ones you want. Like I changed the baking one to baby since I don't really need anything from the baking aisle this trip. But I think my favorite part of this is that you can input prices so it gives you an idea of how much you are going to spend. Granted it doesn't put in taxes so make sure to include that too. Or if you are a base commissary shopper then you don't have to pay tax but just the 5% surcharge (Which makes it even better!!).

I also decided to make some stickers for my daughter's room to help her with organizing so that way she knows where all her toys go.

 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment