My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Easy Teacher Apple Book Bag

It's getting to be that time of year...school is almost out and summer is just around the corner. Well what a better way to thank your child's teacher for helping them learn all year than to get them a cute gift!
A bag for a teacher is a must have! They have books and papers and all sort of things to carry to and from work...so what better gift to give them than a new bag!
Luckily when I was out shopping at Walmart the other day they had canvas bags on sale! I got one for 3 bucks! The paint cost like 3 bucks per color so it was all pretty cheap!
You can decorate the bag however you want and I decided to do apples because apples seem to be synonymous with teachers.
 I washed the bag first as most bags will say on the directions and then I tried to iron out as many wrinkles as I could.

 Then I cut an apple in half and used a paper towel to dry it out as much as I could so the paint would stay on the apple.

I then took the apple and dipped it in the paint and applied it to the bag.

I did red on one side and then green on the other and put the teacher's name in writing at the top.
The paint takes about 4 hours to dry.

These are super easy to make and teachers love them!!
 


 On a completely different subject these little mesh snackers are AWESOME! I don't remember these when my oldest was a baby but Olivia sure likes them!
 


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment