My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

Ozeri Extravo Wine Opener

After a long week at work and taking care of kids I think any mom could relate when I say that a nice glass of wine after dinner is just what you need to start the weekend off right.
Well lucky for me I got to test the Ozeri Extravo Wine Opener and boy was I amazed!
 
It is not that big so it doesn't take up a lot of space which is good in my kitchen where room is tight. It has a slicer thing that will cut the foil off the bottle before you pop the cork and then you just simply put the opener on the bottle and push down on the outer ring on top and it will automatically pop the cork! There is not twisting and breaking of the cork (like I always manage to do!) by manually doing it. And what is even better is when you push the smaller circle on top it unscrews the cork from the opener and it all stays in one piece! It also comes with a bottle stopper that is in two pieces so if you want to pour some later all you have to do it pull the middle piece out and there you go!
 
This product is so easy to use compared to some of the other automatic wine
openers out there and it is so reasonably priced too. If you are in the market for a wine opener then look no further because this is the one for you! I can't wait to go home and use it tonight!
 
 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment