My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2013

How Time Flies!

It has been FOREVER since I have written on here! I totally thought coming here I would have ample amounts of time to blog to my heart's content...WRONG! I am so busy all the time and I swear I have more free time at home working full time and taking care of the kiddos than I do here kiddo free! But I will say that I have actually had a pretty good time so far on my deployment and I can't really complain because there are far worse places to be! So here is the run down of things I have gotten to experience since the last time I blogged.

1. Met the Secretary of State John Kerry



2. Experienced the culture off base



3. Got to work with the Singapore Air Force



4.My hubby came to visit!


Until next time folks! Which I promise won't be another month and a half :) Enjoy!
 photo signature.png

3 comments:

  1. Cool photos, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have actually had the opportunity to do a lot of interesting things here so I can't complain too much other than missing my family A LOT!

      Delete
  2. how fun it must be to immerse yourself in another culture for awhile! wishing you safe travels! new follower via the bloglovin' bloghop :)

    ReplyDelete