My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Why Consigning is the Way To Go

Quick what is the one thing that you dislike the most about garage sales? Picking the date and hoping it doesn't rain? People haggling you to lower the prices? Or maybe having to sit outside all day for that one person that shows up two hours after everyone else has left. 
Well have no fear consigning is here! Seriously it is everywhere. 
There are a few consignment sales that come through Arkansas but my favorite by far is Rhea Lana's. It originated in Conway Arkansas in Rhea Lana Riner's own living room with a few of her friends. Since then it has grown to a national consignment sale company. 
The beauty of consignment sales is that you get so much more for your clothes than what you could imagine at a garage sale. The best part is that there isn't any haggling of prices, sitting around for hours or hoping it doesn't rain during your sale. 
This past weekend I sold 33 outfits and 2 small toys and made almost 72 bucks. That is pretty awesome for not having to do the selling myself and even with 30% of it going back to the company and a $9 participation fee I still averaged 2 bucks per item! Much better than any garage sale I've ever had!

Thank you Rhea Lana's!

 photo signature.png

2 comments:

  1. I have never done cosigning. I usually donate to my little sister. Found your blog through Circle of Moms, though I'm not sure how I managed. That place is so confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I didn't really know much about consigning until I moved to Arkansas and I love it! Of course it is always good to hand down to family too!

    ReplyDelete