My Blog Button

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Beautiful Kiddos

My Love and I

My Love and I
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Military Spouses Blog Network
Happy Kids, Inc

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Latest Comestic Surgery Fad

Ok ladies we all have that one pair of shoes we just love...you know the ones that go with any outfit, that fit our feet just right or that show off our legs when we wear them with a skirt or dress.
Then there is that pair of shoes that you have that no matter how many times you wear them by the end of the night your feet are blistered or your toes hurt from being crammed in the dang shoes. Well apparently there is a new and "upcoming" surgery to fix all that....

I was listening to the radio on the way home from work the other day when the radio host mentioned this and I couldn't belive what I was hearing. It is called stiletto surgery. This surgery is done to remove your PINKY TOE so that way you can fit your feet into your stillettos better!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!
Who does that!!! And to top it off it is apparently one of the hottest growing cosmetic surgery trends! For the life of me I can't understand how wearing a dumb pair of heels is worth cutting off one of your toes! Has society gotten that materialistic that we will do ANYTHING to make ourselves look good? Trust me I am not above putting on a good pair of flats and calling it a day.
Besides I know my husband would think I have lost my mind if I were to seriously ask him about getting that surgery. Not only that but could you imagine that if you were single and had that done how many guys might think you are just a little too weird because you have 8 toes....I know I would!
And lastly here is the thing that is the most scary to me...if this is one of the hottest new trends what is next!?
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment